Author Topic: Enemy Colonies.  (Read 1505 times)

Offline GenJeFT (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
Enemy Colonies.
« on: April 16, 2013, 11:36:22 PM »
Hello.

I have found a bunch of spoiler colonies. I know they exist BUT I dont know exactly what moons they are on around this gas giant. I cant find a way to get the game to highlight the enemy colonies.

Is there an option to do it or will I need to send a scout ship to each and every moon using the thermal scanners again? The DSTS I captured from the spoiler race SHOULD be able to detect them all. There are about four or five of them here.

Offline Icecoon

• Lieutenant
Re: Enemy Colonies.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 02:52:35 AM »
You have to go with a ship there, or if they are in the range of the DSTS it's better. I usually write down the locations to a piece of paper.

On second thought, check if they appear with the "lost contacts" option activated. It should be somewhere in the sensors or contacts tab.
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

If fire fighters fight fire and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
You have to go with a ship there, or if they are in the range of the DSTS it's better. I usually write down the locations to a piece of paper.

On second thought, check if they appear with the "lost contacts" option activated. It should be somewhere in the sensors or contacts tab.

I usually create colonies on the worlds on which I detect them, or mark the planets with waypoints.

Steve

Offline GenJeFT (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 03:39:04 PM »
How do I transfer buildings from one colony to another. I dont want twin colonies on the planets.

Offline metalax

• Commander
  • m
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »
Use freighters or SM mode.