Starfire > SA Bugs

New Galactic Map errors out the wazoo

(1/2) > >>

coldsteel:
OK, I got bored and did an SA file of all the known systems in the 'official' Starfire universe. Now, I went and copied the MDB to a different folder (NEVER screw with the original, glad I didn't), opened it up, went OK. Went to the F2 page for the Thebans and gave them ALL the system data, for one big map. No errors yet. Hit F11, takes 2 minutes to come up, then I get an error of, 'ERROR: WP Link not found in GetWarpPointData'. About 66 of those, then over 200+ 'Error 5 was generated by StarfireAssistant Invalid procedure call or argument'. Had to 3-finger salute to close out. When I re-enter the file, everyone but the Thebans come up OK. If I give all the system data to any race, same errors.

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: "coldsteel" ---OK, I got bored and did an SA file of all the known systems in the 'official' Starfire universe. Now, I went and copied the MDB to a different folder (NEVER screw with the original, glad I didn't), opened it up, went OK. Went to the F2 page for the Thebans and gave them ALL the system data, for one big map. No errors yet. Hit F11, takes 2 minutes to come up, then I get an error of, 'ERROR: WP Link not found in GetWarpPointData'. About 66 of those, then over 200+ 'Error 5 was generated by StarfireAssistant Invalid procedure call or argument'. Had to 3-finger salute to close out. When I re-enter the file, everyone but the Thebans come up OK. If I give all the system data to any race, same errors.
--- End quote ---

Thanks for letting me know. I'll take a look at this when I start working my way through SA bugs again.

Steve

coldsteel:
Want a copy of the offending MDB?

Steve Walmsley:
Yes please.

Steve

coldsteel:
On the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version