Author Topic: Restart Date  (Read 2695 times)

Offline ardem (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Restart Date
« on: October 08, 2011, 09:04:15 AM »
I am aiming to restart by Friday 14th AEST. That Australian time, since most you guys are 10-20 hours behind us, this would mean Thursday Night.

I know some of you are thinking jeez that is fast, but I want to get this thing back on track and moving.

So if I not heard an email from you by then, unfortunately either two things will happen

I will assume your not playing and nothing will get created and someone could come in after the point and take your land.

or

You will start after that point but at a loss, of maybe a 1 or 2 years behind everyone else dependant when you get in touch.

My email address is adam@varidan.com.au

The story will be based on my own ideas based off the base story, as panopticon may be a player its will not be good to use his ideas. Also as for expecting ruins on Mars, maybe/maybe not its a new ball game.

But there will be some twists and turns, that I can assure you.

Offline Panopticon

• Rear Admiral
  • P
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: Restart Date
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 02:55:34 PM »
Seems reasonable, I hadn't had a real plan for future plot, mostly reacting to what you guys did, I had a couple events in mind, like a large Invader ground force attacking from hiding in a few years, or space pirates composed of renegades from all the nations hiding out in the asteroid belt but no cohesive narrative as of yet bar a couple hints.