Author Topic: Deleting a species or NPR  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Haji (OP)

• Captain
Deleting a species or NPR
« on: May 04, 2012, 02:27:49 PM »
Greetings

I have a small problem. Either I pressed something horribly wrong or the game decided to make joke and now I have brand new alien species... on my homeworld. NPR of course. Doesn't really matter how it happened, but can I somehow delete that race?

I mean, I know I can delete player races at will. However, I know of no option to delete NPR. Is it even possible?

Since I'm already here another question, although this may be a bug. Recently I see - quite often - a blue circle around stars on galactic map, which from what I understand, shows that there is habitable or nearly habitable planet in that system. Except there is not. Is it just some kind of bug or is there a hidden planet? Please note that on the "potential colonies" screen there is also no planet from that system.

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
Re: Deleting a species or NPR
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 07:46:45 PM »
I don't think you can delete the race. But you can delete the population and kill the ships.

Blue circles are uncolonized col cost less than 2. It could be a moon or other insignificant body; they can be hard to see if you are filtering out moons.  Common problem if you have high grav tolerance.

Offline Haji (OP)

• Captain
Re: Deleting a species or NPR
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 06:56:06 AM »
I don't think you can delete the race. But you can delete the population and kill the ships.

Using SM tools you mean? I've been looking for something like this but without success. Like with the reces, I only know how to delete my own colonies/ship.

Blue circles are uncolonized col cost less than 2. It could be a moon or other insignificant body; they can be hard to see if you are filtering out moons.  Common problem if you have high grav tolerance.

One of the systems with blue circle had no planets - only few asteroids and comets. Other system had - according to my "potential colonies" tab - one colony at cost of 3.17, and the atmosphere of that colony was not breathable.

Oh well, I guess it should go to the bugs section.