Author Topic: Dangerous situations  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Micro102 (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • M
Dangerous situations
« on: February 14, 2010, 11:35:11 PM »
Where can i find a save game where I would be in a dangerous situation, one that has me as the enemy of some sort of superpower and forcing me to escape or be doomed then have to fight them? (as few NPR's as possible)

Offline welchbloke

• Vice Admiral
Re: Dangerous situations
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
Quote from: "Micro102"
Where can i find a save game where I would be in a dangerous situation, one that has me as the enemy of some sort of superpower and forcing me to escape or be doomed then have to fight them? (as few NPR's as possible)
Right now you would have to set up both the superpower and your main protagnists as player races and then act as a 'Space Master' and role play the bad guys.
Welchbloke

Offline Micro102 (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • M
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »
Thought to, with such a customizable game i thought there would be an archive of specially designed scenarios you could download.

Anyway i have no idea at all how to work SM. It took me weeks to fully understand all the little details on how to normally play the game. Would someone mind teaching me?

Offline welchbloke

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 04:38:57 AM »
Quote from: "Micro102"
Thought to, with such a customizable game i thought there would be an archive of specially designed scenarios you could download.
With the rate of Steve's updates this isn't practicable right now. Everytime the version number clicks up by one decimal point (eg 4.9x to 5.0) the previous database structure is no longer viable and can't be used with the current version. Hence any stored scenarios will quickly become obsolete.
Welchbloke