Author Topic: Conquered Races  (Read 1532 times)

Offline dammrebel (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • d
Conquered Races
« on: December 18, 2008, 05:18:16 PM »
Do conquered races (especially if they are the same race such as multiple human nations on earth) ever convert from conquered to friendly?

I'm trying to figure if I'll always have multiple nations on earth, the one surviving and its several conquered subjects, or will they eventually merge into a single entity. It certainly would make book keeping easier :)

Offline SteveAlt

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
Re: Conquered Races
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Quote from: "dammrebel"
Do conquered races (especially if they are the same race such as multiple human nations on earth) ever convert from conquered to friendly?

I'm trying to figure if I'll always have multiple nations on earth, the one surviving and its several conquered subjects, or will they eventually merge into a single entity. It certainly would make book keeping easier :)
Over time a population with no unrest will slowly move through various political stages. A Conquered world will become Subjugated then a Candidate Population and eventually an Imperial Population. At each stage occupation requirements will reduce and productivity will rise. There is no simple Combine Pop button in Aurora at the moment as most of the time populations are from different races and can never been combined due to their different environmental tolerances. I may add one in the future for the multiple human governments situation. However, in the meantime you could use the SM Mods window to move people, minerals and installations between two populations.

Steve