Author Topic: swarm slow goings  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Registered
  • Commodore
swarm slow goings
« on: March 01, 2014, 07:25:43 PM »
I have a spacetime bubble up, but it's still taking ~5 minutes to advance the game 5 seconds.

Is it simply because there's this much stuff in the system in question? I'm making my first major military move against the star swarm, so I guess that is plausible...if terrifying.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
Re: swarm slow goings
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 03:08:07 AM »
Uh...how many of them are there?

Maybe if there's like... thousands :|

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: swarm slow goings
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 11:29:27 PM »
An update on this might be interesting, how many swarm did you find, and how did the battle go?
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Registered
  • Commodore
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound