Author Topic: Spoiler race pictures  (Read 588 times)

Offline themousemaster (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • t
Spoiler race pictures
« on: January 10, 2024, 04:29:07 PM »
Is there a repository for pictures of the AI-aggressive races?  I know they always use the same image, and I am familiar with the Precursor and Rhakahs one... but I think I may have just run into a Swarm, though I can't confirm it because the stats of their ships and thier tactics are quite different from the last time I've seen them.

Sorry for long spoiler  :P.

Offline captainwolfer

• Lt. Commander
  • c
Re: Spoiler race pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 04:47:51 PM »
Is there a repository for pictures of the AI-aggressive races?  I know they always use the same image, and I am familiar with the Precursor and Rhakahs one... but I think I may have just run into a Swarm, though I can't confirm it because the stats of their ships and thier tactics are quite different from the last time I've seen them.

I'll tell you via PM to avoid spoiling other people

Edit: did you get my PM? I don't see it in my sent messages
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 04:58:25 PM by captainwolfer »

• t
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 06:12:28 PM »

I got your message, but due to the plethora of other pictures around, I was hoping for an actual image.  you say Tyranid, and I can find dozens of pics in the races folder that seem to match ;p.

Although it may be mostly academic... I've never seen a galaxy conquered as fast as this went.  They blasted through all of my systems, my NPC allies, the non-allied NPCs, and while it happened outside of my view and therefore I can't prove, it seems they also flattened 2 systems worth of invaders.  In just shy of two weeks.  It used to be you could hide by just not stabilizing the jump points and letting them stew until you were ready to fight ;p.

Offline captainwolfer

• Lt. Commander
  • c
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 08:16:29 PM »

I got your message, but due to the plethora of other pictures around, I was hoping for an actual image.  you say Tyranid, and I can find dozens of pics in the races folder that seem to match ;p.

Although it may be mostly academic... I've never seen a galaxy conquered as fast as this went.  They blasted through all of my systems, my NPC allies, the non-allied NPCs, and while it happened outside of my view and therefore I can't prove, it seems they also flattened 2 systems worth of invaders.  In just shy of two weeks.  It used to be you could hide by just not stabilizing the jump points and letting them stew until you were ready to fight ;p.
At least for me, their image is race356 in the races folder.

And for those spoilers, no, they will go through jump points, they even have survey ships.

The following users thanked this post: themousemaster

• t
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 03:09:16 AM »

At least for me, their image is race356 in the races folder.

And for those spoilers, no, they will go through jump points, they even have survey ships.

they didnt used to... of course, it's been a LONG time since I've run into them ;p