Author Topic: Auto Sub-Fleet  (Read 1478 times)

Offline TMaekler (OP)

• Vice Admiral
Auto Sub-Fleet
« on: April 16, 2020, 09:48:56 AM »
Filters for Fleets: I think this might cause a bigger rework of the fleet system, but maybe worth thinking about it. The Sub-Fleet feature could be extended with an auto-filter sub-fleet feature. What do I mean by that? Imagine you do a larger battle with a lot of ships. At the end you win the fight but your ships have been damaged. Now you want to detach them to send them off to repair. But you also need to keep a military presence in the are; so you have to go through all ships and select those, who need repair and send them home. A auto-filter, set for "if damage is >20% display ship in this auto-sub-fleet" would make those tasks a lot easier. You can detach those sub-fleets, send them to repair, let them return to the fleet and reintegrate back into their old "normal" sub-fleet positions (as long as you save those, of course, treating the auto-sub-fleet as a "virtual sub-fleet".

I imagine quite a bunch of automatic filters for these... "if fuel < 20% display ship here", "if ammunition etc. ... display here"; sky's the limit here.