Author Topic: Misstake with space time bubble  (Read 2718 times)

Offline ExChairman (OP)

• Bronze Supporter
  • Commodore
  • E
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Misstake with space time bubble
« on: January 03, 2019, 02:15:04 PM »
I was under the impression that if I used Space time bubble, only that system were targeted for the effect... I didn't see that I had ticked in Auto Turns so suddenly, was away from the computer, it passed some 35 years in game, all my ships now is a bit over the maintenance clock, some 450+ months... :o ;D

Is there a way to rewind that without being locked to a "space yard" for the next 18+ years? ???
Veni, Vedi, Volvo
"Granström"

Wargame player and Roleplayer for 33 years...

Offline Father Tim

• Vice Admiral
Re: Misstake with space time bubble
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 02:41:00 PM »
You can save the game, quit and reload with 'No Maintenance' checked to pause all ships' clocks, but they will continue to break down at their current rate.  You can SM in nigh-infinite Maintenance Supplies to all your ships to keep them repairing themselves until you can overhaul them.  You can replace as many of your ships as you want with 'Fast OOB' new ships of the same class(es) (thus Maint Clocks of 0.0) and SM move them to the appropriate Fleets & Locations, transfer all crew, officers, and cargo to the new ship and remove the old ones.

But unless you saved your game database in an earlier state, no, there is no way to go backwards in Aurora time to undo an action.

Offline ExChairman (OP)

• Bronze Supporter
  • Commodore
  • E
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:43:00 AM »
Thanks!
Veni, Vedi, Volvo
"Granström"

Offline ExChairman (OP)

• Bronze Supporter
  • Commodore
  • E
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 12:00:34 PM »
Tried to do it the "right" wrong way and put all my ships on overhaul, advanced  some time and hoped to see a reduction of time... But no it still increased, so probably just SM in some 60 named ships and start the transfer...
Veni, Vedi, Volvo
"Granström"