VB6 Aurora > VB6 Mechanics

Change Log for v7.2 Discussion

(1/67) > >>

Erik L:
Have at.

MarcAFK:
I love the possibilities this shipping line transfer allows, sure this wasnt intended, but of course we're going to use this as a expedient method of thinning out the herd as it were if civilians start being a problem.
1) notice your game is slow
2) blame the civilians because why not?
3) Transfer a whole line to a new empire
4) set them as enemy
5) target practice
6) (optional) notice it didn't really help so add a new shipping line and subsidise it heavily

Vandermeer:
Oh yes, finally I wouldn't need to be in constant designer mode anymore. Extinguished around 20 of those lines+all their designs just today.

Garfunkel:
You can thank me for it:

--- Quote from: Garfunkel on December 30, 2015, 04:35:09 AM ---Steve, I thought it's impossible to move shipping lines from one country to another? How are you going to model that in the Commonwealth unification?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Steve Walmsley on December 30, 2015, 07:35:37 AM ---I was going to use a database hack :) but I probably should build in the transfer code and make it available to everyone.

--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D

Ostia:

--- Quote ---Disabling New Civilian Ships

I've noticed there are players who are not huge fans of civilian shipping  :)

Therefore in 7.2 I have included an option in the game window to disable the creation of new ships by shipping lines.
--- End quote ---

Personally I would prefer some more fine tuning. I usually only mind Fuel Harvester (stay off my precious gas giants) and CMCs (hands off my precious resources). So some "Ban by category" would be preferable or me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version