Author Topic: where do you get BTS???  (Read 35492 times)

Offline Tssha

• Petty Officer
Re: where do you get BTS???
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 10:40:26 PM »
Howdy!  I am fairly interested in your game, and have attempted to register with your site, but it's not accepting my gmail address.   If you find any accounts that need approval and the name Tssha pops up, please approve it.   If not, I guess I'll need to employ some kind of workaround. . .

. . . but while I've got your ear, where are you in terms of games in progress?  It's been a few months, are you still on the 1969 scenario?  Or are you back to the interstellar period where empires rise in fall after the Elohim gate network is reopened?  Is there room for another player?

Offline backstab

• Lieutenant
  • b
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 03:19:09 AM »
Hi Tssha,

I'll get in toch with Thor and let him know your intrested !
Move foward and draw fire

Offline Tssha

• Petty Officer
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2011, 02:28:33 PM »
Thank ye kindly. :)

Offline Þórgrímr

• Rear Admiral
    • The World of the Gunny
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2011, 08:52:06 AM »
Thank ye kindly. :)

Tssha, I apologise for that. But I have been hit from so many spambots from Gmail that I had to ban the domain. So if you wish to register, use the following email address: TsshaATcomcastDOTnet.

And once you are registered you can change your email address back to your Gmail account.  :) The ban is only against new registers, not registered members.

Cheers, Thor
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war

Offline Tssha

• Petty Officer
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2011, 07:04:13 PM »
Thanks!  Done that, now it just needs approval. ;D

Offline Þórgrímr

• Rear Admiral
    • The World of the Gunny
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »
Thanks!  Done that, now it just needs approval. ;D

Your account has been approved. Welcome to WoTG.  ;D

If you are interested, a playtest of DSA is going on right now. Kinda slow due to the time of year, but still going on.  ;D

Cheers, Thor

Offline Zerkuron

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • Z
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2012, 02:33:21 PM »
Hi there!

I killed a bit time reading about BTS! and it sounds interesting to me. Are you still locking for players, aka playtester at this state of dev?

If yes I would give BTS! a try. The game sounds great for me, even if I never tried Play by EMail yet. Also I am not a native english speaker but if low reading speed is not a problem for you I would be glad to try this kind of game! But the fact of having 1 month vacation should help to read the rules in time. :D

I think the domain ban on yahoo is still active I would ask you to help me register, if you decide to let me partizipate.

*edit: improved speech*+1

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 02:51:55 PM by Zerkuron »

Offline Þórgrímr

• Rear Admiral
    • The World of the Gunny
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2012, 03:39:28 PM »
Hi there!

I killed a bit time reading about BTS! and it sounds interesting to me. Are you still locking for players, aka playtester at this state of dev?

If yes I would give BTS! a try. The game sounds great for me, even if I never tried Play by EMail yet. Also I am not a native english speaker but if low reading speed is not a problem for you I would be glad to try this kind of game! But the fact of having 1 month vacation should help to read the rules in time. :D

I think the domain ban on yahoo is still active I would ask you to help me register, if you decide to let me partizipate.

*edit: improved speech*+1

Hello Zerkuron. The game can always use playtesters!  ;D  Follow the link and it will take you to the forum where the testing is currently taking place. If you like what you see so far, go ahead and register and ask to join the playtest in the discussions thread.

By the way, you english is far better than a lot of native speakers can write! So no worries in the department!  ;D I look forward to seeing you on WoTG!

I will send you a temporary email address you can use to register. That way when I see it and your username I will know it is you. You can change it back once you have registered, since the ban is only against new registers due to the amount of spam Yahoo puts out.

http://wotg.stgfc.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=133

Cheers, Thor

Offline Zerkuron

• Z
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
Hello Zerkuron. The game can always use playtesters!  ;D  Follow the link and it will take you to the forum where the testing is currently taking place. If you like what you see so far, go ahead and register and ask to join the playtest in the discussions thread.

By the way, you english is far better than a lot of native speakers can write! So no worries in the department!  ;D I look forward to seeing you on WoTG!

I will send you a temporary email address you can use to register. That way when I see it and your username I will know it is you. You can change it back once you have registered, since the ban is only against new registers due to the amount of spam Yahoo puts out.

http://wotg.stgfc.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=133

Cheers, Thor

I have completed register and wait for activation. :)

*edit: the Year 1 Events thread read like a good crime story"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 05:18:41 PM by Zerkuron »

Offline Þórgrímr

• Rear Admiral
    • The World of the Gunny
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2012, 06:33:15 PM »
I have completed register and wait for activation. :)

*edit: the Year 1 Events thread read like a good crime story"

You have been appproved, and you can now change your email back to whatever you wish. Welcome aboard.  :)

Lol, yeah, with all of the explosions and failures it did look like a fireworks display for a bit.  ;D I try to get the players to make fluff news posts to make it more enjoyable.

Cheers, Thor

Offline Zerkuron

• Z
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »
thanksfor fast response. But changing e-mail needs reactivation of my account. Only one last step ...  :D

Offline Þórgrímr

• Rear Admiral
    • The World of the Gunny
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
thanksfor fast response. But changing e-mail needs reactivation of my account. Only one last step ...  :D

And you are reapproved.  :)

Cheers, Thor

Offline Axner

• Able Ordinary Rate
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2012, 10:22:31 AM »
Hello there !

I have been looking through the BTS! articles on your site and I am rather interested in this.  It looks rather interesting I must say.  I was wondering perhaps if I could jump in on this.  If you would have me of course.  It looks like something I would enjoy.  :D So if you need another play tester then I am more then willing to help.  ;D

Offline Þórgrímr

• Rear Admiral
    • The World of the Gunny
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
Axner, you are most welcome as a tester! Just register on the site and ask to be a tester.  :)

Cheers, Thor

Offline Axner

• Able Ordinary Rate
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
It would seem my email address is not allowed to be used? Any work around I can use to register?