Author Topic: Selecting Administrators  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Stilletto (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • S
Selecting Administrators
« on: October 01, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »
So I'm an idiot.  I agree.  I'm going through the tutorial and it says assign an A3 administrator to administer Earth.  Got it.  No, wait.  I don't have it.  I see the administrators.  I see the A3 and above.  I can click on the person and see their skills.  Now how do I assign them?  I've clicked "Assign".  Nope.  Double click the name?  Nope.  Click and drag?  Nope.  What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you.

Offline Brian Neumann

• Vice Admiral
Re: Selecting Administrators
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 03:27:06 PM »
So I'm an idiot.  I agree.  I'm going through the tutorial and it says assign an A3 administrator to administer Earth.  Got it.  No, wait.  I don't have it.  I see the administrators.  I see the A3 and above.  I can click on the person and see their skills.  Now how do I assign them?  I've clicked "Assign".  Nope.  Double click the name?  Nope.  Click and drag?  Nope.  What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you.
You also need to select the colony that you want them to run.  After you select an administrator it will show up in the middle of the screen.  You can then click the assign button to get them assigned to that particular colony.  It is the same functionality for ground force officers and naval officers.

Brian

Offline Stilletto (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • S
Re: Selecting Administrators
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »
Aha!  I AM a complete idiot.  I was selecting the administrator then the "unassigned" line instead of Governor of Earth.  Sigh. 

Thank you for the quick reply!