Author Topic: Resolution Issues (not the usual problem)  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Morrigi (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • M
Resolution Issues (not the usual problem)
« on: June 04, 2010, 08:11:48 PM »
Ok, my monitor is set to 1680x1050 and I still can't see the bottom of the ship design screen, how do I fix this? Also, can someone tell me where the missile design button is? >.>
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:50:01 AM by Morrigi »

Offline Maximillian

• Petty Officer
  • M
Re: Resolution Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 01:08:15 AM »
Quote from: "Morrigi"
Ok, my monitor is set to 1680x1050 and I still can't see the bottom of the ship design screen, how do I fix this? Also, can someone tell me where the missile design button is? >.>

If you have you desktop set for "Large Icons" it can still push the buttons off the bottom of the screen even at that resolution.

Missiles are...  Bottom of the ship design screen?  Maybe bottom of the resarch screen next to turrets, IIRC.

Offline Morrigi (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • M
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 03:36:46 AM »
There isn't a large icons option that I see, I'm using XP if that helps. Font size is normal.

Offline SteveAlt

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 11:39:27 PM »
Quote from: "Morrigi"
There isn't a large icons option that I see, I'm using XP if that helps. Font size is normal.
Large icons can be accessed via the Effects button, which is on the Appearance tab of the Display Properties section of Control Panel. Also check you are not using large fonts, which is also on the Appearance tab.

Steve

Offline Morrigi (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • M
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
Found it, large icons are off, and no large font size. However, I did find the missile design button :D