Author Topic: couple things, might be useful to others too?  (Read 2551 times)

eponymous

couple things, might be useful to others too?
« on: April 08, 2017, 10:56:32 PM »
i've been enjoying the game (thanks!), but i've worked up a wish list of my very own.

i wish on the orders page there was a "snooze" button so my unimportant ships would wait until real news happened to announce they had completed their orders.   maybe even an "i'm not worthy!" checkbox on the class design page, which if checked made you have to opt out instead of in, to the "snooze" order.

i wish under optional simplifications in the game overview, i could check a box that said "minerals are available everywhere the moment they are mined".   my dog and i disagree on the entertainment value of "fetch" 

oh man i wish empty task groups went away on their own.   i hate those things.

i wish *so much* that in SM mode i had a big red button that would murder every "small" civilian freighter or colony ship not currently laden with cargo in the entire galaxy.   much better if somehow they actually *suffered* first, but i'm not going to be greedy, here.   but please please please put the word "massacre" on the button

thanks for listening!

Offline sloanjh

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: couple things, might be useful to others too?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 07:24:55 AM »
Hi,

Steve has asked that we use the "official" threads, both here and in bugs, because he uses those threads as filing cabinets for requests.  For more, you can read the "Where should I post?" thread in FAQ.  In particular, new user questions should go in The Academy.

Have fun!
John