Author Topic: The Twelfth of May (Roles, Characters, and Information)  (Read 5943 times)

Offline Owen Quillion

• Chief Petty Officer
  • O
Re: The Twelfth of May (Roles, Characters, and Information)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 06:50:45 AM »
I assume I'm past the deadline, but I only caught the topic this morning so I figured it couldn't hurt to inquire. If you'll take me, I'd like to put in for the role of Nathan French.

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 08:44:05 AM »
yeah, I got delayed, story begins soon, welcome aboard.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline 3_14159

• Registered
  • Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • ?
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 09:09:43 AM »
If still available (and not too late), I would like to claim Lt. Co. Luciana Tourinho.

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Commodore
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 12:31:27 PM »
If you can get a response in by the end of today to the middle part of this then yes.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline Bartimeus

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • B
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 06:38:45 PM »
If it's not to late for me too,i would like play Mitchell Powell if it's possible(I'm in New-Zealande time, so maybe the day it's not finish yet for you ?? :)