Author Topic: The Twelfth of May (Episode V: The Face of the Foe)  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Commodore
The Twelfth of May (Episode V: The Face of the Foe)
« on: May 19, 2014, 11:16:31 PM »
[ooc]At this point, even I do not know what will happen. The fate of my civilization is in the hand of humans I have never met, whose initial actions are prompted by coin flips, random events as out of my control as they are. Very suspenseful. Over the next day, you will be receiving messages asking for your response...you'll be making any decisions without knowing what everyone else is doing. Results will be posted below. Within 24-48 hours, we might know what the future holds for the Concordance. Or not. [/ooc]
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline Malikane

• Petty Officer
Re: The Twelfth of May (Episode V: The Face of the Foe)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:24:07 PM »
All I would add is that things have gotten...complex.

Great job controlling everything, Theodidactus! This has been really enjoyable so far!
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Commodore
Re: The Twelfth of May (Episode V: The Face of the Foe)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 04:55:16 PM »
[ooc]Once again I apologize for the delay. The last two missives have been dispatched. Expect a new episode sometime in the next 24 hours[/ooc]
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound