Author Topic: System Fleets and Making New Ones  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
System Fleets and Making New Ones
« on: January 07, 2019, 07:15:03 PM »
I have seen Many topics, Questions, Help and a few tutorials. However i have not seen any thing on How to Make New Fleets/or CNC's that do not deal with Home System.
Could someone Spend some time and do one?
Also system ships even if you have gates do/should not leave the System that they are Made. is there any way to do that?

PS CNC"S is Command and Control. I am making a Point of that as i got yelled at on another game for Not explaining that!

Offline Garfunkel

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
Re: System Fleets and Making New Ones
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 08:46:24 PM »
Do you mean the Naval Organization Tab?

There are 2 guides in the Advanced Tactical Command Academy sub-forum that I know of since I wrote one of them. There's probably a Youtube guide or two as well.

If you want to create a mobile Task Force with its own commander and supporting staff officers, you need to make a ship with Flag Bridge on it. Then create the new TF, assign officers to it, and then use the Transfer To Ship button to move it from Earth to a ship with a Flag Bridge. Now the TF will be able to move around the galaxy.

Remember that you need to switch the TGs from the default TF to the new TF, either via Naval Organization Tab or the drop-down menu in the top part of the TG window.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 08:50:47 PM by Garfunkel »

Offline Father Tim

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 10:09:09 PM »
Sector Commands (for Civilian Administrators) are installations built on Colonies, and don't move.  Additional Sector Command buildings increase the level by square root, allowing administration in neighbouring systems with 4, and two jumps out with 9, etc.

Offline Tor Cha (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • T
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 01:01:36 AM »
Father Tim thanks But i knew that one.
Garfunkel thanks i found Your. sadly I have not had time to read it yet.