Author Topic: Terra Holographic Networks brings you- Hard Talk  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Detjen (OP)

• Lieutenant
Terra Holographic Networks brings you- Hard Talk
« on: May 28, 2011, 04:45:48 AM »
This is the Hard Talk fast break,  a little bit of news real fast with your Host Rachel Lee

Rachel Lee: Today president Jayne Casey announced his choice for minister of survey.

President Jayne Casey: Chuck Winston will be my Minister of Survey.  his presence has always been around me since the earliest days of this governments formation and I feel as though this is the least I could do for his dedication and sacrifice.   I also do not intend to belittle or suggest in any way that [Candidate 2] is wrong for this role, and in fact believe he will be back to try for the position again or maybe set his sight on something grander.  indeed I would suspect [Candidate 2] will continue his fine work within our government, and maybe even willing to consider another ministerial position and provide my administration with his strong mind and his own superb dedication

Rachel Lee:  On tonights program we will have all the reactions and buzz around the presidents decision, along with the rumors about his lunch with former Vice Admiral [Panopticon] Could he be the presidents choice in Military affairs?   also the organization known as the "Face On Mars" took the airwaves releasing commercials against the growing support for the colonization of Mars,  is this nothing more than a cult with too much money trying to save non existent aliens? or are they the latest civilian organization to show up on our capitals doorstep with an actual agenda?   we discuss that and more tonight after the ball game.

This was the Hard Talk fast break, you can learn more on the Hard Talk website and tune in nightly on channel 443 of the Terra Holographic Network
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:08:35 AM by Detjen »