Author Topic: Spreadsheet: Harvester & Tanker Transfer Calculator  (Read 2772 times)

Offline Llamageddon (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • L
Spreadsheet: Harvester & Tanker Transfer Calculator
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:37:09 PM »
I couldn't get the conditional orders working for tankers and harvesters and in the end it was quicker to put an order delay on my tankers. Rather than using a calculator each time, I made a spreadsheet. I thought it might be useful to anyone else who wants to work out the delay to put in for efficient fuel transfers.

Even if conditional orders are working I thought this might be useful. I might update it to work out loading delays for freighters based on mining/construction as well, although I think you could just ignore the labels and use it for that anyway. The time calculator might be a useful time saver for some people too.

Just use the link and make a copy or if you think you can improve it just ask and I can give you permission. I've probably done something strange with the calculations and not realised.

Harvester and Tanker Transfer Calculator

P.S. I'm not sure how sorium accessibility effects harvester fuel production so that might be something I can add later.
Currently using Aurora 1.12 - Unmodded

Offline davidb86

• Lieutenant
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Re: Spreadsheet: Harvester & Tanker Transfer Calculator
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:12:17 PM »
Accessibility is a direct modifier on production - 0.5 accessibility will be half the production of 1.0.

Officer bonus also affects the production from harvester to harvester.

Offline Llamageddon (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • L
Re: Spreadsheet: Harvester & Tanker Transfer Calculator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 02:25:35 PM »
Thanks for the info, I'll add those to the calculations as some point then.

--------

*Well, I got sidetracked but accessibility and officer mining bonuses are working I think. Someone pointed out they like to do this by setting the speed of their ship to get there just in time. I might put that on my to-do list, along with a cargo loading variation for freighters if I think I will find that useful.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 09:06:35 PM by Llamageddon »
Currently using Aurora 1.12 - Unmodded