Author Topic: Fleet Training Value goes negative when past Deployment Time  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Destragon (OP)

• Lieutenant
  • D
[Version 2.0.3]
Here are 5 ships that I instabuilt with SM for testing purposes. The ships have a deployment time of 6 months. I moved them into a Training Admin Command and you can see them training normally until they hit 9 months of training, then their training value starts dropping. It starts dropping so much that it even reaches negative numbers.

Edit:
Here's an added picture where I removed the ships from the Training Command and let them recover their morale to show that their training value stays in the negatives:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 05:03:53 PM by Destragon »

The following users thanked this post: StarshipCactus

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
Re: Fleet Training Value goes negative when past Deployment Time
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 06:34:04 PM »
[Version 2.0.3]
Here are 5 ships that I instabuilt with SM for testing purposes. The ships have a deployment time of 6 months. I moved them into a Training Admin Command and you can see them training normally until they hit 9 months of training, then their training value starts dropping. It starts dropping so much that it even reaches negative numbers.

Edit:
Here's an added picture where I removed the ships from the Training Command and let them recover their morale to show that their training value stays in the negatives:

The fact that it's going negative isn't the problem IIRC conscript crewed ships start with negative training.

The training dropping though... problem.

Offline cool_hc

• Leading Rate
  • c
Re: Fleet Training Value goes negative when past Deployment Time
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 11:42:01 AM »
Hi, did anyone find out what was the cause of the negative training ?
I'm having the same issue, if i go over deployment time by about 3 months, the training level becomes negative.  It slowly crawls back into positive direction after several years. 
Is this some kind of punishment for "over-deployment"?