Astra Imperia > Playtesting

First impressions

(1/16) > >>

dalord0:
I have a few questions, the rolling mechanic, is the idea to roll less than or equal to the score to hit/lock on etc? Because the formula doesn't make sense else. I'll undoubtedly have more question later.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: dalord0 on April 21, 2011, 12:14:43 AM ---I have a few questions, the rolling mechanic, is the idea to roll less than or equal to the score to hit/lock on etc? Because the formula doesn't make sense else. I'll undoubtedly have more question later.

--- End quote ---

That is correct. Unless stated otherwise, all rolls against a target value are less than or equal to. Off the top of my head though, I cannot think of any that work the opposite way. And of course, rolls on a table.

dalord0:
The pdf jumps from pg 52 to 88 and so am missing the campaign rules, is this intentional?

dalord0:
The sensor locking seems weird, I set up a test round the sample cruiser vs itself, and when locking on the formula says (signature(365) - resolution(40) + ecm(0) + acquisition(? I don't get what you mean do I just ad 40 or is it 40% of something) + crew grade(0 average) ) gives around 325, does that mean autolock or something?

dalord0:
Yet another question :P when you roll a structure result for damage allocation how much structure do you destroy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version