Author Topic: C# Suggestions  (Read 272430 times)

Offline TallTroll

• Lieutenant
  • T
Re: C# Suggestions
« Reply #2715 on: August 05, 2022, 10:11:20 AM »
Allowing the combat events screen to overrun the window size instead/as well would do that too

Offline TMaekler

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #2716 on: October 05, 2022, 06:36:26 AM »
In that vein, it would be grand if all harvesters stopped working when their tanks are full.

That is already the case. Harvesters with full fuel tanks are ignored during the harvester mining phase.
Wouldn't it be best if a harvester is only ignored when all fuel tanks in the fleet are full?

Offline nuclearslurpee

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • Radioactive frozen beverage.
« Reply #2717 on: October 05, 2022, 07:30:52 AM »
We have a new suggestions thread for v2.0: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=13020.0

Offline Jorgen_CAB

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • J
« Reply #2718 on: November 03, 2022, 08:58:18 PM »
One thing that I really miss is an option for a transport to wait on a planet until it can fill its cargo with something you order it to Load, instead of just failing to pick up something.

This would make it easier to make cycling orders for pickup of installation as you don't need to calculate how much you produce and inserting wait orders so the planet never have anything to pick up.

Sure... you can end up with a transport sitting there indefinitely as it tries to pick up something that will never be built, but that would be a trade-off I'm willing to take as it would be an optional order type.

There would need to be a check if multiple fleets are waiting for the same thing as only one such fleet should load something at the same time.

Offline nuclearslurpee

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • Radioactive frozen beverage.
« Reply #2719 on: November 03, 2022, 11:16:12 PM »
We have a new suggestions thread for v2.0: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=13020.0

I swear it is like shouting into the void around here sometimes.

Jorgen makes a good suggestion though. Particularly this would make early-game colonization less irritating especially in Sol, as you will struggle to produce enough infrastructure faster than you can ship it to Mars or wherever so a cycle order just wastes fuel unless you use very few freighters.

Offline Garfunkel

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
« Reply #2720 on: November 04, 2022, 12:16:10 AM »
I'll lock the thread so this doesn't happen again.

The following users thanked this post: nuclearslurpee