C# Fiction > SpaceMarine's Fiction

Halo Alternative Universe - 2170 - C# 1.9.1 - Comment Thread

(1/3) > >>

SpaceMarine:
Please post all comments here about the upcoming AAR, let me know what you think any feedback is appreciated.

Argoniur:
I was thinking 4x starting tech points may give you a big tech advantage over starting NPRs? But idk how you have set up the rest of the game, or if/how NPRs scale based on your starting conditions, so I guess we'll see  ;D

SpaceMarine:
It doesnt really because its primarily designed to counteract the fact research is cut down so heavy, as such (I have tested this) me and the NPRs start out at around the same level but tech advancement is much slower, if I did less it wouldnt be a very fun AAR cause I couldnt design or make many of the starting vessels, also I do not have the resources to produce all of these ships constantly and or maintain a massive fleet yet.

Drgong:
Great stuff, enjoying it

SpaceMarine:

--- Quote from: Drgong on May 01, 2020, 11:34:13 AM ---Great stuff, enjoying it

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for the kind comment, the first update should be out either by the end of the day or the morning of tomorrow, it will contain <redacted> and <redacted>

<ONI Access Denied>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version