Author Topic: Aurora Tech Manual  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Dragon (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • D
Aurora Tech Manual
« on: May 06, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »
This is a manual I drew up that lays out the various tech paths and trees in the game.

If you see any mistakes or typos or just have comments, questions and suggestions, please post them here and I will address them as much as I am able.

I just picked up this game about 3 to 4 weeks ago, so there is still much I am learning about it, but I have found having access to a manual like this helped me immensely with planning my future technology choices.

Happy gaming,

Bill Whitmore

Offline jseah

• Captain
  • j
Re: Aurora Tech Manual
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »
Awesome!  Although, I probably won't show it to my players though since it has spoilers.  

<redacted>

Actually, come to think of it, it could just be planning for additions later.  Perhaps new spoilers or old functionality that never got implemented. 

Never mind then. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 06:54:24 PM by jseah »

Offline Dragon (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • D
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 08:26:43 PM »
Yea, I don't know what is behind those techs in red.   I don't know if they are leftover techs that were removed, techs that are planned for the future, or if they are special techs that have to be found in game.   All I know is they are listed in the All Projects section of the Research tab and you don't get them even if you use SM mode to give you all of the techs and have everything normally researched.

Offline jseah

• Captain
  • j
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 08:31:47 PM »
Eh, those in red are given to you from salvaging <spoilers> or capturing their ships and scrapping them. 

The ones I mentioned are never even listed in the All Projects screen.  I only saw them in the database one time when I was trying to determine what was massively inflating my database size.