Author Topic: Elder Scrolls Online Beta  (Read 11293 times)

Offline boggo2300

• Registered
  • Rear Admiral
Re: Elder Scrolls Online Beta
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2014, 04:59:19 PM »
I've found it a bit more crashy than beta (but since I didnt have any crashes in Beta thats not hard) I've had 2 crashes, and I fell through the world once (that was fun!)

It's been very crowded especially since Early Access finished, though the respawn on open world bosses seems to have been quickened up a lot,  twice I've gotten somewhere just as the boss has been killed, and within a few minutes theyve respawned,  in beta a few times I got bored and wandered off after 10 minutes of waiting.  

Standing around in the wilderness minding your own business when an anchor drops nearby is definately an experience!  I love the beginning of the chant the cultists use to begin the summons of the Anchor.

When they added the ability to solo Epic quests in LotRo that were formerly fellow or small fellow the boost they give the character makes them all pretty much a faceroll, it's much more fun to do them the old way,  with a group of the right size, but if you don't have people on tap for it, it can be very difficult to get a PUG for the epics nowdays.

Can't say I've looked at the launch trailers,  very impressed with the main story quests though,  the level 10 one to rescue Lyranis from coldharbour rocks!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:37:34 PM by boggo2300 »
The boggosity of the universe tends towards maximum.