Author Topic: Conquered Populations  (Read 1374 times)

Offline areyoua (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • a
Conquered Populations
« on: May 27, 2011, 08:26:40 AM »
I recently managed to conquer an alien race with no industry at all with fairly little effort, but now, after three years, their still subjugated.  How can I decrease the time for them to  become fully absorbed into the Empire (if it can be done) and how long does it normally take?

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Re: Conquered Populations
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 09:46:23 AM »
I am not 100% sure that this has any affect, but do you have full communications with them? And do you have a Governor on the planet - maybe one with good xeno rating?

Offline areyoua (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • a
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:52:45 AM »
I do have full communications with them, but the governor on the planet doesn't have any xeno.  I thought that only came into play with ruins.

Offline ZimRathbone

• Captain
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 10:06:45 AM »
I recently managed to conquer an alien race with no industry at all with fairly little effort, but now, after three years, their still subjugated.  How can I decrease the time for them to  become fully absorbed into the Empire (if it can be done) and how long does it normally take?

I think that the only way to speed this up is by increasing the occupation force - particularly the Garrison Battalions.  It appears that every year a certain number of points are added to the populations occupied status, and as you get enough points you advance up the tree from Conquerd - Occupied - Sujugated - Candudate Pop - Imperial Pop.  I THINK that the increase might be based on your races Diplomacy, modified by the Police Modifier stat on the Ground Units screen, but thats really just a guess...
Slàinte,

Mike