VB6 Aurora > Spoilers

2 NPC population on same planet, 1 hostlie, 1 neutral

(1/1)

ExChairman:
I recently found a planet with 2 population on it, they have the same pictures but different flags, so I presume 2 countries, 1 has EM 478000 with the second 508000. But is this even possible? I know that we can put several populations on a planet. Has anyone more seen this before? Not to sure if my army of 5 armored divisions and 1 Mechanized is going to be able to take this planet, but if I do I presume this will be a powerhouse in a few years... :)

NuclearStudent:

--- Quote from: ExChairman on January 15, 2017, 02:43:11 PM ---I recently found a planet with 2 population on it, they have the same pictures but different flags, so I presume 2 countries, 1 has EM 478000 with the second 508000. But is this even possible? I know that we can put several populations on a planet. Has anyone more seen this before? Not to sure if my army of 5 armored divisions and 1 Mechanized is going to be able to take this planet, but if I do I presume this will be a powerhouse in a few years... :)

--- End quote ---

Ah, the Soviet Aretnia Union and the United Aretnian States of America.

ExChairman:

--- Quote from: NuclearStudent on January 26, 2017, 08:51:31 PM ---Ah, the Soviet Aretnia Union and the United Aretnian States of America.

--- End quote ---

;D

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: ExChairman on January 15, 2017, 02:43:11 PM ---I recently found a planet with 2 population on it, they have the same pictures but different flags, so I presume 2 countries, 1 has EM 478000 with the second 508000. But is this even possible? I know that we can put several populations on a planet. Has anyone more seen this before? Not to sure if my army of 5 armored divisions and 1 Mechanized is going to be able to take this planet, but if I do I presume this will be a powerhouse in a few years... :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is working as intended. You can have more than two alien empires with the same home world in very rare cases.

Kytuzian:
I've seen as many as four alien races sharing the same planet--is there a limit to this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version