New Players > C# Tutorials

Maintenance modules

<< < (2/3) > >>

bankshot:
I don't often use Space Stations myself but I would put a few maintenance facilities on a colony in minor systems (to create a small stream of supplies) and drop a maintenance ship in orbit to actually handle the overhauls.  That way I'd have capacity to overhaul ships if needed without tying up much population.

xenoscepter:
You need to make a deep space population

gamemonger56:

--- Quote from: bankshot on January 26, 2023, 11:50:56 AM ---I don't often use Space Stations myself but I would put a few maintenance facilities on a colony in minor systems (to create a small stream of supplies) and drop a maintenance ship in orbit to actually handle the overhauls.  That way I'd have capacity to overhaul ships if needed without tying up much population.

--- End quote ---

so if i have ships in orbit with maintenance modules in orbit, the other ships can do their overhauls?

Kiero:

--- Code: ---MB-30 "Lee Il-Seok" class Maintenance Base      158 031 tons       1 580 Crew       3 799 BP       TCS 3 161    TH 0    EM 0
1 km/s      No Armour       Shields 0-0     HTK 212      Sensors 0/0/0/0      DCR 1      PPV 0
MSP 25 015    Max Repair 100 MSP
Cargo Shuttle Multiplier 10   
Lieutenant Commander    Control Rating 1   BRG   
Intended Deployment Time: 3 months   
Maintenance Modules: 30 module(s) capable of supporting ships of 75 000 tons

This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes
This design is classed as a Space Station for construction purposes
This design is classed as a Maintenance Ship for auto-assignment purposes
--- End code ---

That is my Maintenance Base.
To use it as an overhaul location you have to put it in a fleet and drag it into position by a Tug.
Then take a ship that you would like to overhaul and direct it to that maintenance Fleet (screen below):

gamemonger56:

thanks for that ill try that. also, screen below did not appear :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version