Astra Imperia > After Action Reports

Terran Confederation Discussion

(1/4) > >>

Sematary:
I thought I would start a thread here to talk about my Astra Imperia game for those reading it. I would love to answer questions or hear what people have to say about it. I am really big on feedback as an author and on top of that I would love to see interest in Astra Imperia go up and have other people writing AI Fiction. So consider this an open forum to talk about my story.

boggo2300:
I'm still waiting for Erik to finish the AI Aide,  too many games of Starfire before I discovered Steves work have made me reluctant without electronic aides  ;)

I'd like to see some more of your AAR's though,  it was very interesting

Matt

Erik L:
I'm still waiting for that lazy bum to finish it also. lol

The current version generates systems and races.

Sematary:
My Astra Imperia is still going, I just don't have as much time as I'd like to do the game and write it up and still do other things too. I have a job where I have 12 hour shifts. I am glad you like my AAR, can I ask which parts you like the most?

As for the aide, I have found that practice has cut down the time a lot. Though if Erik would upload the newest version that would be such a boon for everyone. Generating systems is what takes the longest by far.

Erik L:
I'll make a new install tonight and upload it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version