Author Topic: Is there a way to make own ships appear as hostile?  (Read 1067 times)

Offline spoongoon (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • s
Is there a way to make own ships appear as hostile?
« on: July 23, 2014, 03:49:15 PM »
I have a bunch of hopelessly obsolete fighters and i want to use them for life fire exercises.
It´s probably impossible to save the crews though that would be nice (they only have a crew of 2).
So, can it be done? Do i have to create a faction and gift fighters or something? I have no idea how to do this.

Offline JacenHan

• Captain
  • Discord Username: Jacenhan
Re: Is there a way to make own ships appear as hostile?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 04:27:58 PM »
You'll have to either create a new faction or give them to an NPR you're at war with. Can't remember exactly what button does that, though.

Offline Theodidactus

• Registered
  • Commodore
Re: Is there a way to make own ships appear as hostile?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »
jacenhahn recently participated in a fiction thing I did where I had to learn how to do this.

1: turn on spacemaster mode
2: select a colony you control on the planet screen (the icon with the sun on it)
3: locate "create NPR" on I think it's the third tab, you will be asked to fill in some information. You want it to be a race controlled by a player.
4: you have now created a new player.
5: go to the screen for an individual ship (the one with the green warbird icon on it)
6: select the ship you want to give. The option to give ships to another race should be on the far right.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound