Author Topic: Where could I find out what technologies / designs I have already researched?  (Read 1591 times)

Offline muraug (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Hello, after some studies months, i have started to play Aurora 7. 1.  I spend all my starting BP, but now, i can't remember exactly what  technologies / designs I have already researched and which are their features.  Is there any window that show that? Where i can find the features of every engine, sensor,beam control. . .  that i have researched?

Thanks a lot

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Shift-F7 for the stuff you've built.
Economics screen, research tab should show the rest.

The following users thanked this post: muraug

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Control+F7 Actually, not that I didnt need to load the game to check. :p
This is a window I never really used, but lately I've realised how handy it is for renaming systems to be easier to sort through.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

Offline muraug (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Thanks a lot for the answers.  The Ctrl+F7 window is a great discovery for me (i´m only a little newbie). 

But in that wonderful window i only could find the design i researched, not the technologies.  In the Economics screen, research tab, i couldn´t find it either (i could only see technologies i´m reserarching and technologies for reserach).

Offline TheDeadlyShoe

• Vice Admiral
  • Dance Commander
There's a selector below the list of technologies that lets you pick between showing Available (default), All (every single tech), and Completed (techs you've finished researching).

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
In the research tab of economics there's a selector button at the bottom to switch between Available research, All projects, Completed research, and Completed research excluding start. If you select all projects you can see every research that exists, technology and systems you have designed.
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "

Offline muraug (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
How many windows, selectors, buttons, tabs .  .  .   I do not know exist ???? The learning curve is going to be too long for me: - [ . 

Thank you very much.   Without the aurora community it would be impossible to enjoy this great game. 

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
I'm still learning stuff too, mostly tactics and doctrine, but occassionally theres a game mechanic I never got around to using that I'll try. Effective use of carriers and subordinate fleets are still rather out of my grasp :p

Offline Detros

• Commander
At Class design screen there is also "Own tech only" checkbox right of the Add/Remove buttons in the middle, next to "Show Obsolete tech".
With those two you can see only-designed-not-yet-researched ship parts and ship parts marked as obsolete.