Author Topic: AuroraMod 1.11.x - Custom colors, fonts, scale, window resizing, auto-save, etc  (Read 16015 times)

Offline twice2double (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • t
Hey I used this mod because of the resize windows options, although there is a bug on the mod.  When i run it in normal game when i geosurvey planets minerals show up as they do normally.  BUT when I use this mod and when I send out ships absolutely no resources can be found on any planet in any system.

That's a new one. To rule out "bad luck" can start start a new game and reproduce? I haven't personally encountered this and I've played fresh campaigns on all major AuroraMod versions.
If you can reproduce, send me the DB and your AuroraMod config file and I'll investigate.

Which version of AuroraMod are you using?

• t
Hey! First of all thank you for the mod, it's been a saver for my eyes! A small issue I've noticed is that minerals don't seem to align correctly to their column in the Mineral view. 

I believe that happens when the UI scale and/or text font size is changed.
If you enable "Fix Table Columns" the mineral names will appear at the top of the table as an extra row.

I think I'm going to add that mineral row when appropriate instead of needing to enable the "Fix Table Columns" option.
Will be fixed in a future release. Thanks for the report.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:11:07 AM by twice2double »

The following users thanked this post: Magellanic

Offline Prapor

• Petty Officer
  • P
This mod breaks my game.
Without it, creating a new system works fine. Not with him.

• t
This mod breaks my game.

This was a know issue and I was sitting on the fix for a while now not realizing I hadn't deployed it yet.

Sorry about that - fix is in 1.11.0-1.

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
This mod breaks my game.

This was a know issue and I was sitting on the fix for a while now not realizing I hadn't deployed it yet.

Sorry about that - fix is in 1.11.0-1.

It was driving me nuts! Couldnt start a new game almost 4 days now then I got busy fortunately and now I can fix. Tonite can finally start on random stars a non sol start.

Thanks

Offline Jorgen_CAB

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • J
I think that something has been changed on Window priority from the last version of the mod...at least I seem to have some problems with this.

The event window gets thrown to the back after each refresh or when you advance to the next turn. I usually have the event log at the second monitor where I have the Galaxy screen open. Now... with the latest version my event windows get thrown behind the galaxy screen. This did not happen before or with the default Aurora.

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
I think that something has been changed on Window priority from the last version of the mod...at least I seem to have some problems with this.

The event window gets thrown to the back after each refresh or when you advance to the next turn. I usually have the event log at the second monitor where I have the Galaxy screen open. Now... with the latest version my event windows get thrown behind the galaxy screen. This did not happen before or with the default Aurora.

I am quite sure this is a bug of the vanilla version and there should be a log into the 1.11 bud thread regarding this very issue.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 06:11:36 AM by froggiest1982 »

Offline Jorgen_CAB

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • J

I am quite sure this is a bug of the vanilla version and there should be a log into the 1.11 bud thread regarding this very issue.

Ok... it "fixed" itself when I changed primary screen for some reason so it might be a strange bug to hunt down for sure... but I never had the issue until I started using the latest version of the mod and if I started Aurora with the default the issue was not there.

Offline Adrinus

• Petty Officer
    • Kanium
Is it possible to create an alternative version of Adrinus icons with inverted colors? so you can use it with a black background..
at this time they can only be used with light backgrounds :c

I'll add it in if someone takes on the work of converting the images :)

There ya go!

The following users thanked this post: Landris

Offline Deutschbag

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Discord Username: Pwnzerfaust
Have an idea for something you might integrate with AuroraMod. Was working on it as a bit of a sideproject of my own when I was on furlough because of the pandemic, but was forced to put it on the backburner when I started working again - but an ability to import/export ground unit designs might be nice.

One of the things that I find rather tedious is setting up my ground unit formations on every new campaign. Especially if it's a multi-nation start. Was thinking it might be cool to be able to export/import ground unit formations from a file (I was working on doing the exports as a .csv file) to make it quick and painless.

The following users thanked this post: hubgbf, Cobaia, serger

Offline TMaekler

• Vice Admiral
Have an idea for something you might integrate with AuroraMod. Was working on it as a bit of a sideproject of my own when I was on furlough because of the pandemic, but was forced to put it on the backburner when I started working again - but an ability to import/export ground unit designs might be nice.

One of the things that I find rather tedious is setting up my ground unit formations on every new campaign. Especially if it's a multi-nation start. Was thinking it might be cool to be able to export/import ground unit formations from a file (I was working on doing the exports as a .csv file) to make it quick and painless.
Being able to import/export several things would be very nice.

In a multiplayer setup with one space master who just collects the information from every player and plays them out on his own an option to import the designs they make would be a nice QoL.

Offline Dawa1147

• Chief Petty Officer
  • D
Heres the AuroraDB with the NPR I mentioned (Where it wont show the diplomatic agreements)

Offline Breadabix

• Petty Officer
  • B
Would it be possible to add an option to change the colour of the lines that show connecting systems in the galactic screen? Would like to make them duller so I can read text thats on top of them, if not then cant be helped. Thanks for giving this as many options as it has already, really can improve the looks of the game.

The following users thanked this post: skoormit

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
Is it possible to select a color for the assigned positions?

I am playing with the black and I had to change it back to blue because otherwise it's very hard to notice what is manned and what is not.

The current system assigns a lighter shade of the text color to highlight that.

I would like to chose the text color let's say white for empty and dark grey or even orange for assigned.

Offline Breadabix

• Petty Officer
  • B
My game keeps freezing to the point I have to force close it, tried turning autosaves off to see if that was the issue but it wasnt and as far as I can tell im not doing any 1 thing everytime it freezes. Is there any other way I can try and find out more, or anything thats already known about that could help?