Author Topic: Can I create a post  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Registered
  • Commodore
Can I create a post
« on: January 11, 2015, 09:31:01 AM »
yes I can!
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

• Registered
  • Commodore
Re: Can I create a post
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2015, 09:31:30 AM »
okay so the problem seems strictly related to the "fiction" section, where I cannot create certain posts, but i CAN create others. Weird?
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 09:37:14 AM »
nope, it's anywhere that I try to post a particular chunk of TEXT. Mysteries abound.

Offline Vandermeer

• Rear Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 04:28:36 PM »
If those errors you get are the same as described, can you follow this to test this further?: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php/topic,7620.msg77464.html#msg77464
playing Aurora as swarm fleet: Zen Nomadic Hive Fantasy

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 06:41:00 PM »
If those errors you get are the same as described, can you follow this to test this further?: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php/topic,7620.msg77464.html#msg77464

Hopefully this gets through now. Piece by piece until there is an error.
Could you elaborate a little more on this? The eventual slowdown of the game is starting to get to me  :-\
Well, aside

• Registered
  • Commodore
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 06:41:30 PM »
haha!
When I add "from" to the above it stops working. That is so strange.

Offline Vandermeer

• Rear Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 06:53:24 PM »
Yay, thanks, so this is proven to be a problem from forum side now. And yes, indeed the strangest one that I have seen to date too.
playing Aurora as swarm fleet: Zen Nomadic Hive Fantasy