Author Topic: Fuel stock set level  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Nibelung44 (OP)

• Commander
Fuel stock set level
« on: October 08, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
There is an order relative to that but I fail to see where in the colony I can specify the set level?

Offline Pocus

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • P
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Fuel stock set level
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:21:24 AM »
Sorry to bump this one, but I would like to have a tanker make continuous round trips to a colony, maintaining a certain fuel level

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:43:57 AM »
In the Production menu under the Mining/maintenance TAB There is a column titles 'reserve level' just double click on the field for the resource you want to set the level of and enter a number.
I think the "load/unload fuel, to set level" setting on the task groups window allows you to cause the ship to either pickup fuel from a body untill the ship has the set level, or drop off fuel untill it is at a set level but i haven't used it yet and can't be sure. I'll assume to set the level you put a number into the 'target pop reserve level" field.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

Offline Nibelung44 (OP)

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:57 AM »
Yeah, I know how to do that for minerals, but for fuel I'm stuck... Are you telling me there is nothing in the colony interface for fuel level, but instead you only do that from the task group window, for the tankers doing the operations?