Author Topic: Do not know if this is a bug on Theme  (Read 1344 times)

Offline plasticpanzers (OP)

• Lt. Commander
  • p
Do not know if this is a bug on Theme
« on: April 18, 2020, 03:51:59 AM »
I had a game I worked on for 6 hours today and its crashed with multiple errors.   One thing before
that was I could not change the Theme for my people from Afrikaans to any other theme.  All my Yards,
Officers, Ranks, Civilian, Scientists.   I added a theme and try to use it and even delete the Afrikaans from
the Theme list but when I clicked back to the game and looked again all were back to Afrikaans and no
changes were made anywhere.

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: Do not know if this is a bug on Theme
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 04:02:33 AM »
The game doesn't save constantly like the old version. You need to manually uset he save button so if your game crashes it will revert to the last save. Luckily game creation makes a save to start with otherwise I would have lost a few more games myself.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

The following users thanked this post: plasticpanzers

Offline plasticpanzers (OP)

• Lt. Commander
  • p
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 10:24:26 PM »
Thanks, I am still getting used to the new save.   I always liked the old one in a way because if I
screwed up by shutting the game down I still had it in 'stasis'.

I had 1.51 for the Afrikaans issue (only theme that seem to run).   I will update slowly and see if
I still have that problem.

Thank!

Offline Father Tim

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 09:07:23 AM »
Thanks, I am still getting used to the new save.   I always liked the old one in a way because if I
screwed up by shutting the game down I still had it in 'stasis'.

I had 1.51 for the Afrikaans issue (only theme that seem to run).   I will update slowly and see if
I still have that problem.

Thank!

Afrikaans might be a Windows thing, rather than an Aurora thing.  It's the (alphabetically) first language in the list.