Author Topic: Resupply Maintenance Stations  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Nori (OP)

• Bug Moderators
  • Lt. Commander
  • Discord Username: Nori Silverrage
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Resupply Maintenance Stations
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:37:16 PM »
So I built a bunch of maintenance stations to sit on JPs for defensive purposes. I then station a bunch of defense sats. It appears that the MSPs on the station are slowly ticking down and I'd like to resupply the station. So I build a supply ship with 40k MSP and 10 cargo shuttles, I also checked the supply box. Upon telling it to transfer supplies it doesn't do anything.

What am I doing wrong?

Offline Gabethebaldandbold

• last member of the noob swarm
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Resupply Maintenance Stations
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 12:36:38 AM »
I would also like to know how exactly one would do that.
To beam, or not to beam.   That is the question
the answer is you beam. and you better beam hard.

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 12:45:02 AM »
So I built a bunch of maintenance stations to sit on JPs for defensive purposes. I then station a bunch of defense sats. It appears that the MSPs on the station are slowly ticking down and I'd like to resupply the station. So I build a supply ship with 40k MSP and 10 cargo shuttles, I also checked the supply box. Upon telling it to transfer supplies it doesn't do anything.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you joining the fleet before transfer the supplies? Currently I think all transfer options suffers the same bug/problem as the refuel operations

Offline Nori (OP)

• Bug Moderators
  • Lt. Commander
  • Discord Username: Nori Silverrage
  • Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter : Support the forums with a Bronze subscription
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 07:13:22 PM »

What am I doing wrong?

Are you joining the fleet before transfer the supplies? Currently I think all transfer options suffers the same bug/problem as the refuel operations
Yeah it's in the fleet and will supply other ships, but won't supply the station.

Offline Father Tim

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 01:11:43 PM »

What am I doing wrong?

Yeah it's in the fleet and will supply other ships, but won't supply the station.

Well, without seeing any of the designs, I'm going to guess that the stations are Structural Shells and not ships and therefore ignoring the 'refill with MSP' orders because they're immune to maintenance.

The following users thanked this post: alex_g