Author Topic: Terpla'ns reading order?  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Beersatron (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Terpla'ns reading order?
« on: November 16, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »
I was wondering what the proper reading order for the Terpla'ns chapters are? I hate to start reading a story only to find out that I have started half way into the overall chronology!

I posted here so I don't mess up the actual Terpla'ns sub forum.

Offline Zume

• Lieutenant
    • http://members.cox.net/desslok/starfire-index.shtml
Re: Terpla'ns reading order?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »
Apart from chapters 1 to 7 (all posted at my site) the other stories either run prior or concurrently with the main storyline. The Gyst won't be entering into the main story arc until after the Axis War is complete while the Xhali/Jazta arc won't become involved until near the end of the Fendalen/Terpla'n War. The Pulurtan background story arc is complete and they won't reappear until the start of the Pulutran War.

The first chapter of the Tzel provided background for that race while chapter 2 is set between Terpla'n chapters 4 and 5. For the Hokum, their arc starts near the end of Terpla'n chapter 4 and is running concurrently. This leaves the Cazov, with their chapter 1 setting their background with the conquest of the Gander and Ahlon. Chapter 2 will have them appear at the start of the Fendalen/Terpla'n War and will run in conjunction with that storyline.

--Zume