Author Topic: Blackhole systems  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Shininglight (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • S
Blackhole systems
« on: May 27, 2012, 12:23:58 PM »
I've been scouting nearbye systems with my armed Grav boats and i found a blackhole, class 3. A few in game years later i'm in the process of setting up a JG network when i realise that i've lost 3 THREE OF MY MULTI YEAR CT construction ships too that blackhole as they keep trying to build a jump gate on the other side. So here's my question, How can i designate a jump point as "quarantined" i.e my construction ships will avoid that jp when i've set them to auto build JG. Or do i have to actually micrmanage my construction fleet?
Admiral Damien James Winter, Defender of the Proxima Gate.

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Blackhole systems
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »
I've been scouting nearbye systems with my armed Grav boats and i found a blackhole, class 3. A few in game years later i'm in the process of setting up a JG network when i realise that i've lost 3 THREE OF MY MULTI YEAR CT construction ships too that blackhole as they keep trying to build a jump gate on the other side. So here's my question, How can i designate a jump point as "quarantined" i.e my construction ships will avoid that jp when i've set them to auto build JG. Or do i have to actually micrmanage my construction fleet?

You should be able to set the system as verboten. That stops civilian traffic I know, not sure about the CS though. The option is on the F9 screen if I recall.

Offline Shininglight (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • S
Re: Blackhole systems
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »
thanks i'll see if that works.
Admiral Damien James Winter, Defender of the Proxima Gate.