Author Topic: Message filtering and message interuption  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Nibelung44 (OP)

• Commander
Message filtering and message interuption
« on: September 26, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »
Hi,

Is it possible to tweaks messages settings so that some are not interrupting any more the auto-turns? I have these annoying messages about Mars unrest slightly growing, but I don't care about them, as I know that soon infrastructures will be send by civilian ships and unrest will recede. So I filtered the messages, but they are still interruption the game flow.

Any idea on that?

Offline Vanigo

• Lt. Commander
  • V
Re: Message filtering and message interuption
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do this. It would be nice for a lot of things, actually, like the situation I ran into last night where a positively stupid number of 2-missile salvos were coming towards a fleet of my destroyers. They had no chance of getting past my PD beams, but I still had to manually advance time through the whole mess.

Offline Nibelung44 (OP)

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 01:22:35 PM »
duh!  :'( thanks anyway, I know I'm not missing something.

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to do this. It would be nice for a lot of things, actually, like the situation I ran into last night where a positively stupid number of 2-missile salvos were coming towards a fleet of my destroyers. They had no chance of getting past my PD beams, but I still had to manually advance time through the whole mess.

In these instances what I do is click on the 5sec button and then tap the spacebar about 10/15 times. It doesn't always work but most of the time it will run through without me having to baby sit it.