Author Topic: AFR and armor calculation?  (Read 1512 times)

Offline linkxsc (OP)

• Commander
AFR and armor calculation?
« on: August 21, 2016, 07:35:16 AM »
Howdy folks. So I've been working on learning to code for android, and one of my projects I've started is a little app that'll let you design ships for aurora in the app, and kick out either a full list design, Or a more normal class design text box.

Decided to do it because well, I'm tired of being on my phone, seeing a discussion, wanting to partake, but I can't actually make a ship design to post until I get home.

Things you'll be able to do. Design a ship, design its modules. Apply a "tech level" based on an average of research points such that you can design ships to match your current tech in your game. (And raise it as you need).
Check cost of a ship in minerals and research (which includes the cost of researching the modules themselves)

Currently I'm adding all the techs to its library and their research cost. Going to start adding the module design next.

Couple things I noticed though that'd I'd like to get out of the way before I get fully in.

How is AFR/IFR/1yr/5yr calculated?
How is armor mass calculated?

I can find info on most other aspects of design. But these I don't have anything set in stone for.

Offline Herodotus4

• Chief Petty Officer
  • H