Author Topic: Aurora Dashboard  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Froggiest1982 (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Aurora Dashboard
« on: August 23, 2020, 04:44:17 PM »
So while waiting for 1.12, I am playing Shadow Empire and also keep working on my Aurora dashboard. The relation between the 2 projects is the number of reports you have in Shadow Empire which are missing in Aurora. Of course, you need to port all your data but honestly, it is a fast job as long as you keep the file on hand and update it with all the proper information.

I am attaching a screenshot mostly to know if anybody does something similar and what info you are highlighting in the attempt of improving mine. Beware this screen doesn't show all the info but it gives you a grasp of what is already present so that you could chip in your insight.

Thanks

The following users thanked this post: Cinnius

Offline skoormit

• Rear Admiral
Re: Aurora Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 07:10:15 PM »
The two big things for me are minerals and fuel.

I want to know total empire mining output compared to current usage, projected usage (based on build queues), and theoretical usage (based on max production from all naval shipyards).
For each of those lenses, I want to know which minerals are currently underproduced, and how much my present stockpile could make up for the shortage.

I also want to compare current fuel usage and projected fuel usage (based on current freighters and colonists in production, and assuming that freighter and colony ships currently in motion will remain in motion) to current fuel production and projected fuel production (based on currently queued refineries and sorium harvesters), and also harvesters currently en route.

And I want to see location and size of fuel stocks, location and production rate of fuel harvesting and refining, and throughput of all mule routes.

The following users thanked this post: Froggiest1982