Author Topic: Pic Packs?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline praguepride (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • p
Pic Packs?
« on: March 22, 2010, 11:26:30 AM »
So I see a lot of references in the game itself for missing images (planets, races, flags, ships etc.) but I can't seem to find any helpful downloads to populate those pictures?

Where is everyone getting their pictures from? If they're all user gathered, could someone post some comprehensive packs out that I could use?

Offline Hawkeye

• Silver Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: Pic Packs?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 11:37:26 AM »
Quote from: "praguepride"
So I see a lot of references in the game itself for missing images (planets, races, flags, ships etc.) but I can't seem to find any helpful downloads to populate those pictures?

Where is everyone getting their pictures from? If they're all user gathered, could someone post some comprehensive packs out that I could use?

When you extract the "Aurora Install" package, there should be a AuroraImages.zip in the created folder, unzip this and put all new folders into the aurora folder.
I haven´t done a full install for some time, so this might be out of date, but worth a try, I think.
Ralph Hoenig, Germany

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 12:48:30 AM »
Quote from: "Hawkeye"
Quote from: "praguepride"

When you extract the "Aurora Install" package, there should be a AuroraImages.zip in the created folder, unzip this and put all new folders into the aurora folder.
I haven´t done a full install for some time, so this might be out of date, but worth a try, I think.
Its all part of the AuroraUpdate491.zip now. When that is unzipped after install, it will update the version and add the sub-directories.

Steve

Offline praguepride (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • p
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 06:15:55 AM »
I see that now, thanks for the help!