Poll

yes no?

Yes- I wish to run for president
1 (50%)
No- law is law, or I have no intentions on running
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 04, 2011, 03:22:00 AM

Author Topic: OOC :Strech delcaration of presidential intentions untill monday?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Detjen (OP)

• Lieutenant
[ooc]Basically I screwed up again and the time to announce presidential intentions has passed.  Mr. Payne is wishing to run,  even though even his candidacy is technically invalid as we..   however I believe that law was also written with the intent of each real life week representing a month and normally plenty of time would have occurred for people to announce themselves eligible.  Not to mention with the forth of July on monday american board goers might be a bit occupied with family and holiday[/ooc]

Offline areyoua

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • a
[ooc]I had assumed not that a turn was one month, but that one real-life week was a turn. The current situation is better than before though, so this it fine to me. Additionally, I really just picked the in-game dates for declaration and elections out of a hat, and they are more for role-play purposes than anything. The more important dates are the ones pertaining to real life. It says that declarations should occur by Tuesday of the week before elections, and elections be held on Tuesday as well, so I did get my candidacy off in time. However, I did vote "Yes" as I still hold on to the hope that I will get to defea-I mean run against someone else.[/ooc]