Author Topic: Welcome to the game DaMachinator  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Drgong (OP)

• Vice Admiral
Welcome to the game DaMachinator
« on: July 21, 2016, 05:48:34 PM »
Welcome to the game!

Nice to see a new face joining in. 
Check out or Join my Community Game
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?board=235.0
Also check out my stories, including Interactive tales.
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?board=239.0

Offline DaMachinator

• Sub-Lieutenant
Re: Welcome to the game DaMachinator
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 09:50:04 PM »
Hi!
The maximum speed of any ship or missile with a given engine technology is the speed of a ship composed only of one engine of that technology with the highest power to weight ratio possible with current technology, and nothing else.

Offline Bughunter

• Bug Moderators
  • Rear Admiral
  • Discord Username: Bughunter
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 01:17:36 AM »
Welcome comrade, great getting some new people, been looking forward to my postponed vacation to the Crimean beaches for a long time now. So your first day on the job eh?  Here are your ICBM launch keys, codes are on the post-it under your keyboard. If those crazy cowboy imperialists on the other continent tries something funny again you know what to do.

Offline Sheb

• Commodore
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 01:57:14 AM »
Nice to have new faces. Now, if only you could grab a dozen more Russians, you might start to have a chance against our superior FREEEDOM.

Offline DaMachinator

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:02 AM »
Nice to have new faces. Now, if only you could grab a dozen more Russians, you might start to have a chance against our superior FREEEDOM.

I have lots of freedom. There's no ban on having a private arsenal over here, or nobody cares to try and take it from me.
The maximum speed of any ship or missile with a given engine technology is the speed of a ship composed only of one engine of that technology with the highest power to weight ratio possible with current technology, and nothing else.

Offline Sheb

• Commodore
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 08:38:36 AM »
Pfff, typical Russian, not understanding what FREEDOM is.

Offline Drgong (OP)

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 09:13:06 AM »

Freedom is a outmoded concept.  Why should anyone wish to do anything but win glory and honor for the state, to uplift the people, to build a better world for the many peoples of your nation.   

Your friendly Proto-fascists at the Free State Alliance. 
Check out or Join my Community Game
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?board=235.0
Also check out my stories, including Interactive tales.
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?board=239.0

Offline DaMachinator

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 09:46:19 AM »
Quote from: Gaius Julius Machinatus

The First Rome lasted over 1200 years from its founding to its fall.
The Second Rome, founded by the Roman Emperor Constantinople while the First Rome was still strong, lasted almost just as long, a span of over 1100 years from its elevation from the small port city of Byzantium until it, too, fell.
The Third Rome has lasted since the fall of the Second to the present day, approaching its 700th year of existence.
While it is possible that the great Russian people may one day leave this planet for another, we will carry our heritage with us to found a Fourth Rome, as did Constantine before us.

Note a distinct lack of your brand of freedom in any of these great nations.

In contrast, the NAU has not yet been around for a single century, and its oldest predecessor, the United States of America, barely lasted 300 years.

- Machinatus
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 09:48:12 AM by DaMachinator »

Offline Sheb

• Commodore
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 09:51:29 AM »
Damn right. And you know what? I don't care. You can have the past all right, we have the future.

Offline DaMachinator

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 09:53:59 AM »
Damn right. And you know what? I don't care. You can have the past all right, we have the future.

He who fails to study the past is doomed to repeat its mistakes.

Offline Sheb

• Commodore
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 09:56:44 AM »
That's ok. We never made mistake, so we have nothing to repeat. Unlike our"Oh, look, why don't we give the #### the raw material and space to devellop a gigantic army" friends.

Offline DaMachinator

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 10:14:14 AM »
That's ok. We never made mistake, so we have nothing to repeat. Unlike our"Oh, look, why don't we give the #### the raw material and space to devellop a gigantic army" friends.

It is not one's own mistakes that one repeats. Of note, Hitler made the same mistake as Napoleon did so many years before him, a delightfully ironic mistake considering how much he wanted himself to be seen as Napoleon's predecessor: underestimating our lovely Russian winter.

Also, I seem to remember that a certain nation supplied us with shiny new war machines aplenty when we made the above-mentioned ####s pay for their treachery.

Offline Sheb

• Commodore
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 10:23:46 AM »
Eheh, enough bants,

Got an IG identity yet?

Offline DaMachinator

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 10:54:58 AM »
Yes, it's a solitary, eccentric, and very wealthy person obsessed with TN tech and Ancient Rome. Noone knows his given name, but he calls himself Gaius Julius Machinatus, folllowing the format of the Roman tria nomina.