VB6 Aurora > Aurora Suggestions

Adding Colonists to PDC's

(1/3) > >>

Resident Evil:
Hi.

I was thinking about this earlier, that if your planet was under assault from space, it would be nice to be able to build shelters that people could take refuge in. The obvious way to do this would be building armored PDC's with lots of colonist cryogenic bays in it - for trying to keep some of your population alive.

As I understand it, it's impossible to do this atm, because you can't give any orders to PDC's. If I'm wrong in this, please correct me. But from a RP perspective, I think it would make sense to be able to build shelters for some people to take refuge in (obviously with a suitable ratio of 1 male to 10 females aka Dr Strangelove :) )

Cheers

ZG

QuakeIV:
In general this sounds like a really cool idea to me.  I'd personally suggest holding off until after the initial C# release but cryo bunkers that are very resistant to bombardment sounds really fun.  Especially if you wind up having people hiding in there for years or longer.  Ancient bombed out ruins with people hiding beneath.

MarcAFK:
I've suggested this before. underground infrastructure should double as protective shelter for the population to survive bombardment or dust/radiation.

Gyrfalcon:
While a good idea, I believe PDCs are being removed completely from Aurora C#.

Resident Evil:

--- Quote from: Gyrfalcon on March 19, 2019, 08:47:01 AM ---While a good idea, I believe PDCs are being removed completely from Aurora C#.

--- End quote ---

Oh.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version