New Players > C# Tutorials

Maintenance modules

(1/3) > >>

gamemonger56:

Primo:
Im assuming i can built a ship around them and fill it with maintenance supplies and then scoot off to say, smallish SS's i have in another system, to pull maintenance on so i dont have to tow them back to the home system. its not working. theres no order available for overhauling.
Am i wasting time, and need to get the tugs moving?

Segundo:
How do i assign ECM/ECCM and weapons to specific firecontrol systems. Ive used the auto assign before and its okay for most, but not for the SS's.

Ayudar!

Kiero:
1. For transfering maintenance supplyes you need cargo shuttles.
2. ECM. Just drag and drop, like a weapon.

gamemonger56:
Gots 10 shuttle bays on the maintenance ships.

The plan was for a ship that could go to the frontier systems and allow the ships there to do their overhauls in the system rather than bring them home to do it. is there something that can do that?

tried the drag and drop. just sits there.

ill try again later in the morn.

thanks

bankshot:
You may have to be in orbit around a colony to do maintenance. 

gamemonger56:

yup, i gave up on the maintenance ships, sent them to the system i have colonies in and emptied them out, theyre going to the breakers next.

I built tugs and sent a couple each to the systems where the SS's are, and when the maintenance get close to extended they run aounf the system and tow the SS's back to the colony where they do the overhauls. then they get towed back into position.

Since i put five of them in the problem system with the aliens popping out of nowhere, havent had any sightings. Started putting SS's in the next system down-chain and one showed up next to the LCrusRon and promply turned into dust bunnies. Still waziting for the salvage vessels to bring it back to the home system. Alien tech, yums.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version