Author Topic: Dev Progress  (Read 5783 times)

Offline se5a (OP)

• Lt. Commander
Dev Progress
« on: November 23, 2016, 04:57:08 AM »
So things have been a little quiet on the pulsar front lately.
I've had some fairly heavy work commitments, which while I've still got a bit of time here an there to look at coding, it's not often for a good period of time which is long enough for me to sort out and understand a problem, come up with a solution, and write it.
I'm still here, doing little bits, poking at it here and there though, this may continue for some time, hopefully I'll be able to find a bit of quiet from time to time to actually sit down and write some code.

In other news, I'm looking to move my dev environment to linux, which means that I'll be concentrating on the gtk2 side of the ui a bit more. next year I'll likely not have access to my desktop, and since I needed a new laptop, have gotten a little tired of ms shenanigans, and I dislike what I've seen of windows 10, I've ordered a laptop which I know will run linux and have not bought windows. wish me luck I guess.
fortunately the ui library that we're using has fixed some of the problems I was having with gtk2, I'm starting to play around a little with the dev version, should get a stable version of that in the near future.

Offline Marski

• Commander
Re: Dev Progress
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 04:32:26 PM »
Good luck