Author Topic: 7 Dictators Community Game  (Read 31229 times)

Offline Gidoran

• Sub-Lieutenant
Re: 7 Dictators Community Game
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2013, 03:21:42 AM »
If there's still a slot for Admirals, I'll toss my hat in. Mikhail Mikoyan will serve with honor and distinction. And highly accurate missile fire.

Edit: Forgot to include this, if I can call dibs on a sector, totally taking Epsilon Indi.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 03:26:02 AM by Gidoran »
"Orbital bombardment solves a myriad of issues permanently. This is sometimes undesirable."
- Secretary General Orlov of the Triumvirate of Venus

Offline Maharava (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2013, 03:34:25 AM »
You've got it!
Australia, home of the over-paid minion

I play Eve! Message Suzanne Winters for a friend :D

Offline MagusXIX

• Lieutenant
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2013, 06:03:15 AM »
I'll take a spot as well.  Sirius, or the Capital sector, if they're still available?

I will be unavailable from this Monday through Friday, though.  I hope that's not too much of a problem?  I can leave standing orders ASAP, though.  
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:06:00 AM by MagusXIX »

Offline Maharava (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2013, 06:13:29 AM »
Standing orders will do perfectly. Post them in Players or, if they're secret, PM me. You can take Sirius, and just let me know your Admirals name ASAP

Offline Nightstar

• Lt. Commander
  • N
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2013, 09:06:47 AM »
What the heck. :) Pop me in for a spot.

It looks like the systems are very similar, so whichever has the most known JPs.

Offline Maharava (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2013, 09:17:44 AM »
Most only have 2, apart from Sol and Proxima (sol has 5 and Proxima just 1 (other than the one to Sol)) So I'll just give you Barnards Star if thats okay?

EDIT

ALL Admiral Spots are filled! More players welcome, you get to be lackeys (or highly-paid minions, if you prefer). Having lower-ranked players adds a WHOLE new level of backstabbery and roleplay
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 09:24:28 AM by Maharava »

Offline Nightstar

• Lt. Commander
  • N
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2013, 10:07:23 AM »
Sounds fine. :)

Offline dgibso29

• Lieutenant
  • d
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2013, 12:16:31 PM »
Two long days at work and I lose out on my Admiral spot :(

Offline MagusXIX

• Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2013, 12:22:53 PM »
In the spirit of this new community game, I will be reading The Romance of the Three Kingdoms (for the first time!)  Anyone else interested in reading it can find it here:  http://www.threekingdoms.com/

Offline Gidoran

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2013, 01:05:24 PM »

You're welcome to serve in the Epsilon Indi sector as one of my subordinates. I could use a good right hand.
"Orbital bombardment solves a myriad of issues permanently. This is sometimes undesirable."
- Secretary General Orlov of the Triumvirate of Venus

Offline Cripes Amighty

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • C
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2013, 01:51:03 PM »
I'd like to throw my hat in too as a lackey or subordinate or Vice Admiral.  This looks quite interesting and I hope I have the opportunity to participate! If anyone will have me. 

Offline dgibso29

• Lieutenant
  • d
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2013, 02:57:25 PM »
You're on, Gidoran. Together we shall serve to protect Epsilon Indi and steer her toward a brighter future.

Offline Shininglight

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • S
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
I was hoping i could have either the: Sirius sector, proxima sector, or the Barnie's star if they are still open and in that order of want.
Admiral Damien James Winter, Defender of the Proxima Gate.

Offline 3_14159

• Registered
  • Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • ?
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2013, 04:45:01 PM »
I'd like to take the system with the most sorium resources. After all, defending strategic quantities of fuel would be quite a nice strategical objective.

Other than that, to celebrate the cooperation and peaceful collaboration between the admirals, I'll make the designs I make public - for now, that's just a geosurvey scout, though. Jump-capable, with a crew endurance of twenty years and half of that fuel endurance, the Geologist class will be able to reach all systems through jump points - but only cleared systems will be save, because it's basically just a purpose-built class. You could call it the 'fire and forget geo survey', too.

Code: [Select]
Geologist class Geological Survey Vessel    6,000 tons     64 Crew     699 BP      TCS 120  TH 240  EM 0
2000 km/s    JR 1-25(C)     Armour 1-29     Shields 0-0     Sensors 1/1/0/3     Damage Control Rating 1     PPV 0
MSP 73    Max Repair 100 MSP
Intended Deployment Time: 240 months    Spare Berths 0   
JC6K 1000t Commercial Jump Drive     Max Ship Size 6000 tons    Distance 25k km     Squadron Size 1
240 EP Commercial Ion Drive (1)    Power 240    Fuel Use 8.49%    Signature 240    Exp 5%
Fuel Capacity 1,600,000 Litres    Range 565.4 billion km   (3271 days at full power)
Geological Survey Sensors (3)   3 Survey Points Per Hour
This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes
As for research priorities, I've got three in mind: Box launchers, fuel efficiency (because we're lacking so much there) and the engine max power modifier.

Offline Maharava (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2013, 06:05:17 PM »

Sorry man :( I thought it only fair I got everyone to name themselves again after the proper rules were posted. The pressure is now on for you to help create a political coup that removes a different Admiral, possibly giving you the job XD

I'd like to take the system with the most sorium resources. After all, defending strategic quantities of fuel would be quite a nice strategical objective.

Other than that, to celebrate the cooperation and peaceful collaboration between the admirals, I'll make the designs I make public - for now, that's just a geosurvey scout, though. Jump-capable, with a crew endurance of twenty years and half of that fuel endurance, the Geologist class will be able to reach all systems through jump points - but only cleared systems will be save, because it's basically just a purpose-built class. You could call it the 'fire and forget geo survey', too.

Code: [Select]
Geologist class Geological Survey Vessel    6,000 tons     64 Crew     699 BP      TCS 120  TH 240  EM 0
2000 km/s    JR 1-25(C)     Armour 1-29     Shields 0-0     Sensors 1/1/0/3     Damage Control Rating 1     PPV 0
MSP 73    Max Repair 100 MSP
Intended Deployment Time: 240 months    Spare Berths 0   
JC6K 1000t Commercial Jump Drive     Max Ship Size 6000 tons    Distance 25k km     Squadron Size 1
240 EP Commercial Ion Drive (1)    Power 240    Fuel Use 8.49%    Signature 240    Exp 5%
Fuel Capacity 1,600,000 Litres    Range 565.4 billion km   (3271 days at full power)
Geological Survey Sensors (3)   3 Survey Points Per Hour
This design is classed as a Commercial Vessel for maintenance purposes
As for research priorities, I've got three in mind: Box launchers, fuel efficiency (because we're lacking so much there) and the engine max power modifier.

With your permission (since I haven't gotten around to it), I'll make the the Empire standard and start mass-producing?

I was hoping i could have either the: Sirius sector, proxima sector, or the Barnie's star if they are still open and in that order of want.

You got Proxima, Shining

And have you guys looked at the research? That was random, I didn't pick them, but this game hates energy weapons XD