New Players > VB Tutorials

Finished Video Tutorials

<< < (2/2)

TheDeadlyShoe:
Cheers Paladin :)

Glad you did a combat vid... this was desperately needed in the community!  I'm a little jealous f how fast your game is running even after combat starts, heh.

Everything looks alright so far. Your mike starts breaking up a couple times, but oh well ;)

Paladin:
DeadlyShoe, I assure you my computer is nothing that great. My trick was to have a pretty fresh universe and space time bubble that system. My regular games are usually way slower.

Yeah, the production value just really isn't there with my vids, but really, that wasn't the goal.

I'd be open to suggestions to more tutorial vids, and your ear is to the ground, DeadlyShoe, of what needs to be focused on. Let me know if I should do some more.

Starmantle:
Thanks so much for doing this!

They look great.

andrea69:
Interesting, as I said I wanted to wait 6.4 was out before starting playing Aurora again, and now that I just finished downloading and watching your videos, 6.4 is there. Great timing.
Regarding the videos, it was nice to go through them, I cannot say they helped me because I already spent countless hours on the forum and wiki, but for a new player for sure they will be helpful.
As a side note, sometimes it was hard for me to understand what you were saying. Just in case you decide to make new videos, please remember that for someone here english is not the mother-language  ;) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version